We offer a comprehensive & professional grounds maintenance service and all of our teams are able to undertake any task quickly and responsibly. Our workmanship and cost-effective solutions offer both new and long-term clients peace of mind. We are always updating our equipment to ensure we take advantage of new and emerging technology but still maintain a competitive pricing structure.
Quality assurance is paramount to RM Contractors and we aim to ensure all client requirements are understood and met. We are always measuring and implementing the actions necessary to achieve planned results and continued improvements where possible. Our staff are all experienced and are aware of the importance of their work.
If you would like more information about this service or have a requirement please get in touch on Freephone 0800 038 6557 or 01904 764 557 or if you would like a call back please visit our quote page, fill in a few details and we will get in touch to help you with your requirements.
Our services include grass cutting and mowing to all forms of grass and lawn areas, flower beds and shrubberies, tree surgery, hedge cutting, sports grounds maintenance, line marking, nature conservation, weed control, gritting and snow clearance, playground maintenance and inspections, cemeteries and much more. We work with a range of outside spaces to ensure that they are properly maintained and fulfil their role for visitors and customers. Our work also helps landowners fulfil their duty of care to the public by seeing to the safety of paving, trees, and outside ornamentation.
We deliver tailored results and enduring value and across all industry sectors, including:
– Emergency Services
– Historic Properties
– Ministry of Defence
– Offices and Industrial
– Public Sector
– Social Housing
– Third Sector
– Sports, Leisure and Hospitality
RM Contractors is committed to preventing pollution and minimising the impact of its operations on the environment by means of a programme of continuous improvement. We do so by:
– Meet and, where appropriate, exceed all relevant legislative and other requirements; where no regulations exist, we shall set our own exacting standards
– Maintain certification to ISO14001
– Seek to reduce consumption of materials in our operations, reuse rather than dispose of whenever possible, and promote recycling and the use of recycled materials
– Reduce wherever practicable the level of harmful emissions
– Work with our suppliers to minimise the impact of their operations on the environment through a quality purchasing policy
– Site our buildings, structures and operational plant so that we minimise visual, noise and other impacts on the local environment
– Monitor progress and produce an environmental performance report on an annual basis.