We provide truck mounted carpet cleaning services to many locations including government buildings, health care, retail, banks, offices and more. We can customise a cleaning plan for any size or type of facility. We have a full range of industry recognised accreditations and insurance so you don’t need to worry about that, you’re covered. Unlike many contractors in this industry we will not let you down, we have all the right equipment for the job and believe in doing it right.
If you would like more information about this service or have a requirement please get in touch on Freephone 0800 038 6557 or 01904 764 557 or if you would like a call back please visit our quote page, fill in a few details and we will get in touch to help you with your requirements.
A truck mounted carpet cleaner is a carpet and upholstery cleaning unit that is generally mounted to the floor of a van or trailer. Its cleaning method is hot water extraction also known as steam cleaning. The truck mounted system, is a self contained machine driven off it’s own engine. They operate at around 20 x the power of portable electric machines that standard carpet cleaners use. The operator would park the van near the premises and connect the vacuum hose and solution line hose into the machine, bring the hoses into the building and connect a carpet cleaning wand to the end of the hoses.
RM Contractors machines offer the following advantages over portables:
– More vacuum power for a much deeper clean to ensure we extract every bit of dirt and grime
– High water temperatures will kill all bacteria living in carpet pile
– Clean and professional finish
– Cleaning times are approximately 3 x quicker, saving you time and money
– Industrial vacuum power leaves your carpets dry in no time, minimising disruption
– Spill risk minimised as water is pumped outside of your premises.